Friday, December 21, 2018

Versatile Blogger Awards



One of my novel nutrient blogger friends, Oishii Treats, has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! I am rattling honored yesteryear her choice. Thank you! :)  
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blog Award:
  •  Thank the soul who gave you lot this award. 
  •  Include a link to their blog.
  •  Next, pick out fifteen blogs/bloggers that you’ve latterly discovered or follow regularly. 
  •  Nominate those fifteen bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  •  Finally, say the soul who nominated you lot seven things most yourself. 
There are also a few improver rules:
  • In the same post, include this ready of rules. 
  • Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination yesteryear posting a comment on each of their blogs
So, what is the Versatile Blogger Award?  ”It is a dandy agency to innovate unlike bloggers to each other as well as to promote lineament blogs that awardees as well as their readers may non accept discovered otherwise.”
Here are my nominees! Be certain to halt yesteryear as well as cheque out their dandy photography as well as amazing recipes!!

Amuse Your Bouche
Bake.Eat.Repeat
Bloggy Writer
Crunchy Creamy Sweet
The Daily Deelight
Kitchie Coo
Liv Life
The Messy Baker Blog
NY City Eats
Oishii Treats
Piggy inward Polka Dots
Ravie Nom Noms
The Scrumptious Pumpkin
Slow Cooking Kitchen
Three Little Piglets


Seven things most myself. . .hmm. . .


1. I dearest to run! If I can't run, I teach rattling antsy! (Just inquire my husband!!)
2. The Food Network tin dismiss entertain me for hours :)
3. I dearest extra-dark chocolate, non only night chocolate, it's got to last extra-dark! Oh, as well as 1 slice tin dismiss final me a long time!
4. I prefer mutual depression temperature atmospheric condition over hot atmospheric condition if at that topographic point is snowfall on the ground. No snow?? Then plough over me the warm weather! 
5. I dearest existence outdoors whether it's hiking or kayaking or reading or grilling, or anything!
6. I'm a huge baseball game fan! It doesn't affair if I'm watching it on TV, listening to it on the radio, next it on Gameday, or of class watching it inward soul (thought that's the best!), I accept to follow the game. :)
7. Did I advert that I similar to last outside?? Because, apart from existence inward the kitchen trying out novel recipes, that is where you lot volition uncovering me!



Sumber http://akitchenaddiction.blogspot.com

Related Posts

Versatile Blogger Awards
4/ 5
Oleh