Thursday, December 6, 2018

Running Rambles Together With Raves: The World Champions, Olympians, Together With Asics

What a week!! I can't tell that I actually retrieve what happened on Monday! Ever convey 1 of those weeks?! The final pair of days I remember, though, together with I idea I would portion them amongst you! :) The Drake Relays started Wed night. They kicked off amongst an exhibition pole vault contest at the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Creek Town Center Mall. This yr featured the exceed 5 men together with women inwards the United States, many who convey gone to the Olympics together with concord U.S. records. The #1 ranked woman, Jenn Suhr, is also the exceed pole vaulter inwards the world. Pretty awesome to live able to regard such talent together with athleticism inwards 1 house together with upwards close!


Lots of people turned out for the 2 hr competition! We had a perfect topographic point on the minute level.

Jenn Suhr broke the tape for the highest natural springtime at this contest amongst a natural springtime of 15' 7"/4.75m. Here is video of this incredible jump! (You volition desire to mute the book because my piteous piddling photographic television camera that I had amongst me couldn't handgrip all of the dissonance real well!)



Brad Walker, the 2012 U.S. indoor champion, won the effect amongst a natural springtime of 18' ix 1/4"/5.72m. Here is his jump. You'll desire to mute this one, too. :)


If Wed nighttime wasn't exciting plenty for a rail fanatic such equally myself, Th afternoon I was able to encounter Olympian Lolo Jones. An incredible hurdler/sprinter amongst an incredible story. Check out her story here together with her personal site here. It's definitely worth the read. She overcame all odds to larn to where she is today. So inspiring!


So fun to utter amongst her together with regard what a humble, witty individual she is!

And lastly, inwards my long running ramble, I simply had to portion these shoes! Asics Gel Lyte33 - Can't expression until June. :)


Be certain to cheque out the Running Warehouse blog to read more.

Hope you lot all convey a peachy weekend together with around skillful runs! :)


Sumber http://akitchenaddiction.blogspot.com

Related Posts

Running Rambles Together With Raves: The World Champions, Olympians, Together With Asics
4/ 5
Oleh