Sunday, November 25, 2018

Running Rambles As Well As Raves: Move! + Get-Go Race Of The Year

I know that many of yous receive got likely already seen this video, but it merely popped upwardly on my Facebook page late together with I idea it's worth sharing. It's a piddling on the long side, but worth the time. Just xxx piddling minutes of practise a twenty-four hours tin strength out brand a HUGE divergence inwards your overall health, we're talking years!! It doesn't fifty-fifty receive got to live hardcore, merely MOVE.


So, afterwards watching this video, my married adult man together with I headed off to our starting fourth dimension route race of the year. :) For multiple reasons, nosotros haven't been able to race until at i time together with nosotros were excited to larn dorsum into the swing of things together with to likewise back upwardly a proficient cause. When choosing races, nosotros travail to detect ones that our registration fees are benefiting others. This race supported the local chapter of the Muscular Dystrophy Association.

The black before I set out my clothes. I ever lay out my wearing clothing the black before. . .

Photo Courtesy of Lululemon
Had to receive got my trusty Lululemon headband! LOVE this headband! I had searched together with searched together with searched (you larn the picture!) for a headband that would remain on my caput during a long run. I don't receive got a big plenty ridge on my caput to concur upwardly headbands or something. Then. . .I institute this headband amongst a thick silicone strip. My headband running experiences receive got never been the same. This headband STAYS on my head, it's comfortable, together with it's comes inwards a bunch of cool colors!!

Photo Courtesy of Sports Authority

I likewise wore a novel span of shorts. I know, that tin strength out live dangerous. However, I did accept them for a "test" run before to brand certain they wouldn't travail whatsoever problems. :) They are a super-soft span of shorts together with I volition almost definitely live running inwards them again. They likewise come upwardly inwards a ton of colors, which is never a bad thing! :)

Photo Courtesy of Amazon
And last, but non least, my trusty Garmin 210 got dorsum into racing action. I receive got really minor wrists, together with this scout doesn't swallow them upwardly together with brand me experience similar I'm carrying a big ole weight on my wrist. Plus, it's accurate, tardily to use, and customize-able.

Unfortunately, nosotros forgot the photographic telly camera inwards the car, together with hence nosotros didn't larn whatsoever pictures of the course, people, us, etc. It was a beautiful twenty-four hours for a 10K, though, together with lots of people came out to back upwardly MDA. But hither is a painting of our cool shirts, the lonely painting of the day!


After the race they had a wellness fair and, I WON a gift menu from Famous Footwear!! I never win drawings, but I however larn inwards them, because yous merely never know. . .




Pretty certain that correct in that place sums upwardly every runner! ;)

Hope yous all are having a proficient week!!



Sumber http://akitchenaddiction.blogspot.com

Related Posts

Running Rambles As Well As Raves: Move! + Get-Go Race Of The Year
4/ 5
Oleh