Tuesday, October 9, 2018

No Bake Butterscotch Pecan Granola Bites


It's Labor Day weekend! That agency traveling, work solid unit of measurement time, in addition to snacking! For us, it agency snacking piece traveling to my family!  Since it was 100 degrees yesterday, I decided I in all likelihood shouldn't plough my oven dorsum on similar I did for the caramel apple tree oatmeal bars to brand snacks! I needed to abide by something that would fulfill the "snacky" nutrient requirement that didn't require baking.


I opted for a version of my no-bake Peanut Butter Mini Chip Granola Bites. I switched upwards the chocolate for butterscotch in addition to added pecans in addition to crisp rice cereal to reach them roughly crunch, because nosotros all know that adept snacking nutrient has a mash to it! :) The concluding fourth dimension I made these my hubby ate them upwards inwards i day, then I figured he wouldn't hear if I made them again!


Have a groovy weekend! Enjoy your family, friends, in addition to of course, adept food! And, if yous involve something to snack on, reach these a try!

No Bake Butterscotch Pecan Granola Bites
Yield: two dozen granola bites

Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 C quick oats
  • 1/2 C crisp rice cereal
  • 1/4 C oat bran
  • 1/4 C solid soil flaxseed
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/3 C pecans, coarsely chopped
  • 1/3 C butterscotch chips
  • 1/2 C honey
  • *1/2 C no-stir natural creamy peanut butter

Directions
  1. In a large bowl, stir together oats, cereal, oat bran, flaxseed, salt, pecans, in addition to butterscotch chips. Add inwards love in addition to peanut butter. Stir until well-combined.
  2. Refrigerate dough for at to the lowest degree fifteen minutes to let dough to stiffen. Form dough into 1-inch balls.
  3. Snack away! Store leftovers inwards the refrigerator.
*If your peanut butter is actually thick, yous may involve to melt it slightly inwards the microwave to larn inwards easier to stir into the dry out ingredients.

This recipe is linked amongst Heavenly TreatsStrut Your Stuff Saturday, Sweet Treats in addition to Swanky Stuff, Totally Tasty Tuesday, Weekend Potluck.

Sumber http://akitchenaddiction.blogspot.com

Related Posts

No Bake Butterscotch Pecan Granola Bites
4/ 5
Oleh