Thursday, September 27, 2018

Chicken As Well As Spinach Curry!

 Funny that I used to swallow Chicken inwards Bharat earlier I cam hither Chicken as well as Spinach Curry! The things nosotros produce for Love!

I'm a vegetarian who cooks chicken for DH. Yes! Funny that I used to swallow Chicken inwards Bharat earlier I cam here. But the exclusively version of chicken I had seen at parties, friends houses or restaurants is that it was doused inwards spices... I had non experienced cooking or treatment raw chicken. I cam to U.S. of America as well as had a Chicken roll inwards McDs as well as that threw me off completely. I bring non eaten it nor craved for it after that.

But DH does honey to swallow (altho he's non a heavy substance eater I should country or my other vegetarian cooking doesn't function out him craving for chicken - I mean value the after :) ) then I movement to brand a chicken dish every week. I bring tried many many recipes from marinating overnight to complex spices. I borrow a lot of ideas from many recipes as well as optimize the recipe to stand upwardly for my fourth dimension as well as the ingredients I bring at home. And I multitask a lot, I volition bring something on the stove piece I chop or prep other ingredients as well as drib them into the pan. I brand this dish nether xx mins (prep as well as cook)!

This recipe has larn a sure hitting alongside DH... everytime I brand it, he loves it. And the bonus for me - it's then fast as well as tardily to brand as well as healthy!

So, here's the recipe -

Ingredients -

Onion - ii medium chopped
Tomato - 1.5 cups diced (or 1 viii oz tin of diced tomatoes - I role this)
Ginger as well as Garlic glue - 1/2 tbs each
Gharam masala pulverization - 1/2 tbs
Chillie Powder - 3/4 tbs
Cumin pulverization - 1/2 tsp
Kasuri Methi - ii tbs; crushed
Cinnamon - 1 inch piece
Badi Elaichi - 2
salt - to taste
Spinach - ii handful fresh stone oil chopped
Bell pepper - 1/2 medium diced. (I used light-green equally that was on hand, y'all could sure enough role any)
Chicken - 1.5 lbs dices to seize alongside teeth size pieces.
Oil - 1 tbs

Method -
  1. Heat a big saute pan alongside high side (need some depth) as well as add together oil. Once the oil is hot, add together the cinnamon as well as the badi elaichi.
  2. Add onions as well as saute them good till they simply kickoff to brown. In the hateful fourth dimension chop your chicken.
  3. Once the onion starts to brown, add together the ginder as well as garlic paste, chillie powder, gharam masala powder, cumin pulverization as well as crushed kasuri methi. Saute for a infinitesimal or so.
  4. Add the diced tomatoes (fresh or canned) as well as permit them create downward to almost a mush (about 4-5 mins).
  5. Add the diced chicken as well as saute them till the sides kickoff to brown. Add tabular array salt as well as a loving cup of H2O as well as closed the lid. Let the chicken create through as well as the H2O should trim almost to half.
  6. Now add together the bell peepper as well as spinach as well as permit it create till the pepper as well as spinach wilts a bit. Turn off the heat. Done! (DH likes his peppers crunchy!)

Delicious salubrious chicken alongside spinach as well as peppers ready!

Serve alongside rice or chapathis.


Sumber http://gowriskitchen.blogspot.com

Related Posts

Chicken As Well As Spinach Curry!
4/ 5
Oleh